Tuesday 14 August 2007

Pirate's Tale Part Two

Hey guys,

Today after a light snow storm in the early hours of the morning, the crunchy frozen base combined with an inch of powder made for an interesting combination of skiing impracticability. The terrain park on Pipers was my pick of the day, an awesome combination of rails and jumps (which the groomers managed to work their magic on!)

The Bunda Challenge Day Two

Today Smiggins (in its tiny entirety) was covered. The 'snowboarder' Ellie would like to think she can manage on her own but on several occasions resorted to grabbing my pole for support!!! I cannot say I enjoyed the extra baggage, especially on the way back.

The crazy managing blogger would like it noted that his wife has been spotting doing something 'crazy'. He claims that the 'brain teasers' from the local magazine is 'silly'....something she blatantly denies. (He probably thinks its silly because he cant do them. Another reason why the guest bloggers should start a 'coo' of this blog. Now who looks silly?)

Well it's Ellie here now, and I would just like to defend myself against these allegations my sister is making about my laziness. She OFFERED to drag me from the top of the Link T-Bar and seriously, who could decline such a tempting offer? Anyway, she's not so innocent herself, she led me astray into trees and steeps, although I did make her drag me out as revenge.

So as you can tell, so far today has been quite interesting.

Something I forgot to mention yesterday, and wish I'd taken a photo of is an echidna in the snow, I know it isn't un-common to see these interesting ant-eaters whilst cross-countrying in the back-country, but this one was hiding out in the middle of Interceptor!! It would have to be one of the cutest things I've ever seen. :)

So, I'm going to say adios to you for today!!

The Smiths

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is no doubt the managing blogger is crazy! Have you seen that dude's hair ? And he skis around with broken bindings......